Local Plumbing Services Vs Large Corporations
When you hire a plumber from Peace of Mind Plumbing you can rest assured that the plumber who services you will be a certified licensed plumber. While many companies here in the valley employ unlicensed plumbers, Peace of Mind Plumbing only employs state licensed and certified plumbers. This requires extensive training and on-the-job experience, ensuring that the job gets done correctly. In fact, 9 out of 10 plumbers in the Phoenix metro are not licensed and do not have the expertise to properly provide reliable service.
This is why so many plumbing jobs do not get completed correctly the first time, requiring them to come back a second or third time for repairs that could have been handled on the first service call if the plumber was licensed and experienced.The next time you need a plumbing repair or installation, make sure that the plumber you’re hiring is a licensed plumber who has the experience and training required to get the job done right always. Peace of Mind Plumbing provides plumbing services in Anthem in the Phoenix metro area and can provided certified and licensed plumbing services at affordable prices and will get the job done correctly the first time.
Why Choose A Licensed Plumber?
- The Contractor hires the “Licensed Plumber” to perform plumbing services correctly.
- 9 out of 10 plumbers do not hold this license.
- They work under a Master License at their place of employment.
- Or, are Unlicensed.
- Not properly trained, certified and experienced.
- Substandard Workmanship, (Not to code requirements).
- Low Grade parts and materials installed.
- Short-Term, or No Warranty.
Result: Unnecessary, future costly repairs.